can you help me by correcting my answers if i got them wrong. the ones with the stars are what i think the answer is PLEASE HELP
1. Water is distributed on Earth in which of the following locations?
A. freshwater found in icecaps and glaciers
B. freshwater found in rivers, lakes, and aquifers
C. salt water found in the ocean
*D. all of the above
2. Which of the following factors does NOT help predict future oil production and its future cost?
A. the number of oil refineries operating in the past
*B. changes in technology
C. cost of obtaining fuels
D. number of oil deposits discovered
3. Overharvesting affects the supply of aquatic organisms used for food by
A. limiting the reproduction processes of the surviving organisms.
B. adding too many organisms into the environment.
*C. catching and/or removing more organisms that the population can replace.
D. increasing the amount of food available for the organisms to eat so that they grow at a rapid pace.
4. High construction costs, safety concerns, and locating a safe storage place are all disadvantages of
A. toxic waste.
B. nuclear energy.
C. nuclear fusion.
*D. solar energy.
5. Latitude strongly influences climate because _____ solar energy falls on areas that are closer to the equator than to the poles.
C. the same amount of
D. sometimes less
6. ________________ is a serious environmental problem, which is produced when organic waste decomposes deep in a landfill where there is no oxygen.
7. Which of the following represents an example of how pollution can come from both natural sources and human activities?
*A. natural pollution from volcanoes and human pollution from chemicals in industrial activities
B. natural pollution from the airplanes and human pollution from radon
C. natural pollution from streams and human pollution from fishing
D. natural pollution from fossil fuels and human pollution from particulate matter
8. An agricultural method by which water is delivered to plants in a way other than precipitation is called
9. What was the main purpose of the Kyoto Protocol on Climate Change in 1997?
A. to increase the greenhouse emissions on Earth by 35%
B. to eliminate substances that damage the atmosphere’s protective ozone layer
*C. to reduce worldwide emissions of greenhouse gases
D. to recognize internationally the problems of climate change
10. After an outbreak of an illness, scientists use epidemiology to try to find
A. the origin of the disease.
B. how the disease spreads.
C. how to prevent the disease from spreading.
*D. all of the above