1.if the probability of winning a division 4 lotto prize (4 winning numbers) is 1/733, what is the probability of not winning a division 4 lotto prize?
2. find all the pairs of prime numbers that add to 36?
3. in the multiplication below, each of A, B and C represents a different digit. what is ABC?
A B C * 3 = BBB
1. are there hidden environmental and social costs of solar energy?
2. is solar energy technology widely excepted today? explain.
3. what obstacles have to be overcome for it to ne accepted ? (solar energy)
thanks pls answers 20 points